Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Specific Challenge To Bruce

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on July 28, 2002 01:55:52 UTC

To Bruce:

You wrote: "When you say Einstein made an error wrt to the parameters of his model then you must show how it doesn't do what he intended it to do. This means provide an experimental result which conflicts with a prediction of the model. Any high school physics student should know this, so what is your problem?"

I am not aware of what Einstein's alleged error is.

My guess is that his alleged error is to have "supposedly found a law of nature that constrained nature MORE than the laws of definition itself". However; since Einstein probably did not concern himself much with the laws of definition itself; his "error" may be just that he was lacking awareness as to the real meaning and wider context of his work.

Please read my topic adressed to Yanniru above. Do you understand the situation re: fermions and bosons? Please try.

I am not a crank: I invite the toughest criticism and I do not dodge it. Try me. Dr. Dick appears to be right, about the laws of physics NOT CONSTRAINING THE DATA, BUT DEFINING IT.

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins