Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
An Exception....a Minor One

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on July 22, 2002 15:36:06 UTC

Hi I was not going to post 'til Berkeley done
...however, will mention
1) I'm sure the idea of posting a better abstract was something I saw from reading your earlier exchanges.
2) What you just posted is a start...and please don't portray me as being fussy about the number of words...(it's almost a joke, considering the context)
3) IN a nutshell, which differential equation
is Dick saying gives solutions which match other laws of physics ... or you can say,"Go see his paper again" if you don't want to type it here.
I think Dr. Dick posted a new link to his paper within the past few days.
4) In your descriptions, a few sentences appear to need amendment in order to say something.
a) "He has proved that any set of numbers whatsoever must conform to a particular differential equation ..." -- is the word "conform" here used in a familiar way? I am not familiar with it. What could persuade you to divulge what it means for a set of numbers to "conform" to a differential equation?
I'd be grateful.
5) "God had no choice.." ...too general, if you'll forgive me for saying so. Sounds like a little more rhetoric...and unnecessary to support the math thesis.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins