Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
As Bucky Fuller Said,"Utopia Or Oblivion"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 21, 2002 22:30:11 UTC

Yes, Utopia is a dream...but its alternatives are nightmares. To avoid the perils of bad management, we don't need to refrain from managing...we just need to manage well.

What I'm saying is, Intelligent Design will not make the mistake of deciding based on color.
Color only tells us "what color it is."
Best Brunettes should not favor based on colors.

My estimate is that all "genetic ethnic" human groups are worthy of happy survival in Intelligent Design.
I do believe Natural Selection occurs, but no sane manager allows Natural Selection to work its caprice and thoughtlessness now that we have a chance to apply intelligence.

In a sense, it will always appear to be Natural Selection working on us IN THE LONG VIEW....but no sane driver would not carefully steer their automoble just because they knew that SOME DAY they will die.
We should not allow catastrophe to manage us.
So don't sue me.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins