Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Why Not Use Good Grammar?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 18, 2002 15:03:42 UTC

Dear Anonymous Lecturer about opinion,

You ask,
"It seems that that you already been known to NSA or called SGI-USA(SGA)today. Have you got acquainted or know them before? From where? On TV, Internet, magazine or meet personally some SGA members?"

If you feel I am "known to them" it is unnecessary for me to explain my previous contact.
Your grammar says they know me.

Yes, I have experience with them. I knew that American women have Japanese men as their "senior advisors" in the cult.
I experienced how their supposed ideals translated into action.
This works very well for cult insiders with an agenda, but not so well for Life's wider perspective. This is a very common phenomenon:
persons wishing for status create an organization wherein they have status. But the theological information and the ethics were nothing to be proud about. It was also made clear that you get in trouble if you want to stop being with the group.
I was there. What I have said was very clear to me. I say this for the benefit of persons who might have their time and energy wasted by someone who needs to get a life and quit being
so controlling.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins