Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
He Would Have To Not Have Read Our Exchanges

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 18, 2002 00:46:27 UTC

There was no way that was one of us arguing with himself. Is there? I mean, we were really quite separate entities. Weren't we?

He could not have read our exchanges or most of my posts. Thanks for the support, Luis. We totally agree on this one. No?

What is happening here! The writing styles of others are rubbing off on me, and improving it.

Maybe Yanniru can explain it. I too have found him very irritating but recognized it seemed he was doing part of that due to valid cosmological imprints which experience laid on his zeitgeist.

You know that everyone has their own zeitgeist, I hope. Most teena

I could quote Aurino as earlier saying I am one of the few on this list who could understand what Dr. Dick's paper is about. But either he has been drinking or I have been impressing him less.
Did anyone notice that he, Jisbond, Stormcrow and Paul and I all left at the same time...within a month of the Baseball All-Star Game if I'm not mistaken. Suspicious.

Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins