Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Comments About Religious Statistics

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Darryl/">Darryl on November 16, 1998 01:11:00 UTC

I too consider my self a Deist, one who believes in sceince and God at the same time. I believe that science is merely the tool for uncovering the mysteries of God. I agree that statistics are no basis for whether or not there is a God. Only intense study and (believe it or not) prayer must be utilized for the purpose of proving or disproving His existence. I can personally promise you that if you sincerely pray to Him to tell if He exists then He will answer you (perhaps by an intense feeling). Keep in mind that you must sincerely ask him, and I promise you that if he does answer you, then He is there, and if he doesn't, then you can know in your heart that He is not there.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins