Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Briefly

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on July 16, 2002 10:54:44 UTC

Briefly:

Aurino: i]***"That would indicate the system is random, but as a scientist I'm moved by the conviction that the universe is ruled by a logic which comes from some bigger picture, so I'll try harder. I'll assume there's another variable, 'x', whose value is unknown to me but can be discovered by inference. So I'll rewrite the system's function as f(a, x):

V = a - x

Quick comments:

1-1 does not compute. They are different ones.

2-1 computes only if 2 contains 1.

Random? Different? Not tied? Not matched? Not predictable? Not part of structure? Just a perspective?

Zero what? One what?

2-1=1 The 1 is already contained in 2. An imaginary operation (-) ?

Draw a set of marks. Draw another set. Match a sub-group in the left set with a sub-group of marks in the right set.

Look at all possible combinations and permutations of all the marks. Track the subset of the matched groups against the rest. Track one match in the possibilities of matches within the two subgroups (one perspective). Get laws of physics?

Energy is quantised because it is (like?) mass?

Dark matter is universal mass?

Sorry this is cryptic, no time now.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins