Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Reverse Of Dying

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on July 16, 2002 10:04:51 UTC

Hi Paul,

No, I wasn't talking about the death of the body as commonly spoken of.

18 years ago I discovered the apparant possibilities associated with "not denying anything one ever felt, thought, or did".

I discovered I could think about something in my past, and instead of a momentary glimpse of just how it was at the time (which people typically get when they think about their pasts....snippets of time-travel accurate recall); I discovered one could be so non-repressive, internally gentle-honest in oneself; that those snippets could expand and be not so brief.

In fact one could reach the edge of "total recall", where all the "snippets of time-travel-accurate past-glimpses" expand into each other to give complete continuum recall.

I had mentioned in the past what I called ""a change in spirit-body co-ordination" that occured shortly after birth. My spirit went from occupying my whole body and even the space of my future adult body, to entering and being condensed into a small zone somewhere behind the eyes, it seems.

Without going into all the details; it seems everyone goes through a "state change"like this; after which they/ we are like "living dead".

The act" I refer to may be "the reverse of dying"; it involves withdrawing the last restraint in oneself from allowing total recall; it involves commiting to a state of unlimited internal honesty. Logically it seems to fit the idea of "the reverse of dying".
It would be to reverse the state-change that we all seem to go through in infancy.

However, as Dr. Dick has a concept of what he calls "a universe without cause or effect"; he may get the idea of "eternal life". "Death" might be a way of looking at information, but it is not the only way.

My guess is that if one "changed state "so that one felt created right now, one's every move like a new law of physics, one's body spiritually animated so in a way 'sort of "transparent" yet more real (probably natural teleportation ability); my guess is that 'death of the body' is logically incompatible with such a coordination of body and spirit.

Anyone could do this.

The idea is that there appears to be an alternative to dying; a kind of reverse-dying that takes one from the present alive state (that is seen to be actually rather dead) to a much more alive state.

Does that seem at least theoretically possible?

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins