Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Does I Has Gotsta? Them, Nows The Time An I Will!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on July 14, 2002 03:36:29 UTC

My posts also hardly qualify as intelligent also, unless we allow for incremental ratings of intelligentesses.

I agree that the GPS and the Asteroid Lander
do "quailfy."

What I think is important?
Either
1) to make sure everyone knows how many
brunettes are in the world when we're talking about "minorities" (I saw it on "lawrence of brunettia")
or
2) to learn them folks of any color the important differences between fiction and matter. They been blathering all this time. Galileo, a redhaired guy, was silenced by all those brunette popes 'til the current one, after 500 years, admitted the redhaired guy was right on one point or two.
Meanwhile, a giant delusive brunette world is consuming almost everything everywhere and is not sustainable.

What do you think of this hair-color fascination?
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins