Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
God, Oh God, It's Time To Come Home For Dinner...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Robert G. Garfinkle on July 13, 2002 16:24:49 UTC

Why must you go an play with the children when you know dinner is on the table. Your mother is gonna have a few words with you about this. You already know how I feel about your tardiness. Do you know where your brother Time is? He has an even bigger problem than you. He never thinks he is late.

I swear to YOU that both will be sent to your rooms without dinner the next time this happens.

And what did I tell both you and your brother about playing the creation game. You cannot do this to people. Spreading truth is OK, but leading people in many different directions is very confusing to all. Both of you aught to know better. Both you and Time have been playing this game forever and it does not seem to stop.

One day GOD, people will see the entire truth and all will agree that it was both you and your brother Time who started all this wonderment. This hide and seek game has been amusing to both of you hasn't it? Both of you have left clues for all to see, but you will not show your true selves.

You GOD, have allowed people to see the heavens and the Earth. You have left people in amazement as to your works, and you leave people to wonder just what you are all about. Your brother Time has done the same. Since Time has been born, if you remember it was at the same moment as you birth. Yes, both of you are twins, but not identical. You have similar traits. You are both invisible, but you both leave clues as to where you both have been. You think you are smarter than your brother. You have reasoning GOD, where as your brother is a numbers guy.

I wish you and your brother would let everyone know that it was both of you who were ultimately responsible for everything. And yet, both you and Time think of your parents as Nothing. Well as much as that may be the truth, both I and your mother are not flattered. We do think we are perfect. Both you and Time are direct decendants of perfection; Just look at your family tree. But both of you are not perfect. That is a good thing. If you were perfect, then there would be no such thing as wonder, guessing, difference of thought, and the essence of Love. People would know the reason for existance and really would not give you and your brother Time a second thought. The would know already. And that is no fun. I would imagine it would be boring around here.

You have to do me a favor though GOD; After you eat your dinner of course. I am going to send you out looking for your brother Time so he can eat. His dinner will probably be cold when he gets back here. While you are on your search for him I want you to do some thinking on your own. What I wish for you to think about is the following.

People have been arguing forever as to who you and your brother really are, and wonder about the reason for their existance. Well, in the midst of their thoughts, the have turned to killing each other and spewing hatred back and forth. This is obvoiusly contradictory to existance altogether. Difference of opinion has gotten way out of hand. So I want both you and your brother Time, since both of you are responsible for this whole mess, to try and figure out a way in which you can get people settle down. Yes, it is their responsibility to know what is right and wrong and to act civilly towards each other, but you see the results of their thought processes and in some cases, the disasterous end results.

Let them know that they do not have to resort to such extreem measures to understand you or fortify their beliefs. I really wish both you and your brother Time could give them a hint as to how things really are.

Oh, and by the way, your mother and I would also wish to see the following out of you two. Can you let people know that, yes you were responsible for all what is here, but that people are responsible for themselves. They should pray to you, and thank you, but they should learn to take care of themselves and stop being so dependant on both of you. And they should not continue blaming you for things, both you and your brother. People are ultimately responsible for themselves and their actions. They make their own decisions and should be accountable to themselves.

Now, go and look for your brother Time. And GOD, one more thing. Don't take all day.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins