Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Okay

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on July 13, 2002 04:39:24 UTC

***Sorry it took so long to respond***

Don't worry about it. I think Sam left for good, I hope you stick around.

***God kills about 75% of the world population if you total it in the prophesies. All tell me if the Jews had killed all the people that were living on the land would they have the problems that they have now?***

If the Nazis had killed all who opposed them, would they be better off now? If Genghis Khan had conquered the entire planet, would Mongolia be better off now? Your question is the equivalent of such statements. OF COURSE the Jews would be better off if they killed all who disagreed, except for two things:

1) Massive genocide is a difficult thing to accomplish, as the genocidees tend to frown on such actions.

2) If God supports his own creations wiping each other out because he arbitrarily prefers one race over another, then he's a real jerk and doesn't deserve to be followed.

I'll post more later, but in the meantime please deal with this stuff.

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/19694.shtml

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins