Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Basis For Knowing Other Than Proof

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on July 12, 2002 00:25:25 UTC

Even if a matter is almost unfathomably deep, such as "meaning and purpose of life" the description of which would help determine a person or group's moral code...
One can demonstrate knowledge of that by providing accurate, coherent descriptions of relationships which give helpful insight into proper methods of optimizing the matter being considered.
"Accurate and coherent" descriptions are achieved
by giving unbiased, well-quantified and causally logical descriptions which also enable or allow further critical examination...are "falsifiable."

My internet provider, KValley.com in Ellensburg, has today deactivated my account because I could not yet pay for July 2002. (I paid for June.)
Or maybe they didn't like how I was using the account?

I therefore can no longer receive email at my
previous address, budget@kvalley.com and will be less able to annoy you on this forum for at least a while, I think.

See ya!

Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins