Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You May Be Right

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on July 10, 2002 14:06:51 UTC

" I never said that Dick's results were incorrect. I just said his use of the delta function made his math incorrect "

I don't have the math skills but I do know my logic, and I did find a few logical errors in Dick's paper. Some of the assumptions he makes are obviously incompatible with his claims, and there is no math in the world that can get around it. But I still think he makes enough valid points, it's just that things may not be the way he wants them to look.

" I do not think I am the one lacking understanding. Actually I do not think Dick is either. He just hates to admit making a mistake. Either that or he is just plain stupid. But I think not. "

I think Dick is extremely brilliant, but I also think he reacts too negatively to criticism. Which is a shame as his ideas certainly need some refinement, at least to make them easier to understand.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins