Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Have Listened To Some But Not Much.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 8, 2002 00:00:32 UTC

My Dear Sir Whittier,
I am a simple self employed person who now is changing carriers to the security field. I have been concerned for a long time and I have been watching the political movements from an early age. G_D is the source of all Knowledge and I am not G_D. I do not know how I see what I see when I meet every day ordinary people myself and when I hear conversations and discussions one to one through many media outlets. I see for myself the truth and I experience the same difficulties as you do and possibly more. My concerns have motivated me to seek truth between the lines. This is where I am perhaps different to some people. My mentors I have some just as you may have. I love a good cause and I see it in the present administration in their liberation movements. If we do not act on this in the short term the invasion of America will continue and not always with good people. I serve from beneath in order to succeed in this world and in the world to come.

I hope I have been of some help and served well for a good cause.

With Much Protective Love,
Mohammad Atri

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins