Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Flowery Conclusions By: "Sir Carefuluniverse"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 6, 2002 18:21:57 UTC

There is a report that there are 50,000 errors in the Bible. The errors include errors in dates and other mathematical contradictions. This is how I do not know! I leave that part to the originator Allah. I am not G_D. I am an ordinary man skeptical about some of our historic records as recorded by scribes correctly at first and then re-written while the originals are hidden for one good reason or another by others in order to hide evidence of dates and times. In order to avoid being persecuted that by the hands of persecutors many scribes wrote in parables and recorded numbers between other numbers and only G_D and the scribes had the code to open the then secret files. I do not believe in the report that the Watch Tower put out. I believe that there is clearly a deliberate act to hide truth in between the lines of words and numbers.

Please do not make conclusions when there are other reasons that may cause people to say 'I Do Not Know!'

I remember during my mind experience, while completely awake and aware of my surroundings, I was able to travel back 3,000,000 years in to my own past. I called John, a friend of mine, and told him that we have ALL been a sleep for 3,000,000 years. I told him that he will not remember this because I am now from that past and I will return as my present self and explain it all to him. You see the body did not transfer but it transfigured from within me when time travel occurred. I went outside and the place was misty and damp and the trees were primitive looking with animal shapes in them. John was not surprised at all when I woke him up in the middle of the night, with my telephone call, to tell him this because he to believes in thought/mind/anti-light/and anti-matter/subatomic biological time travel. So you see my brain said one thing and the Bible says another. I would rather believe the work of the creator than the work of an otherwise unknown scribe who is the creature and not the creator.

With tough Love from,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins