Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
So Powerful Are Those Links...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rich on June 29, 2002 18:18:18 UTC

that they don't even refute the points I have raised bearing on both the lack of aggregate in shales that are part of an interbedded shale / sandstone formation. Explain potholes, not the roadway ones, but the holes in exposed rock. Explain coral that is hundreds of feet below the surface of Ohio, yet this same strata is exposed in the cliffs of Bruce Pennisula in Ontario.

Once again, you post links and ignore my points on actual geology. The reason I won't read the ICR articles, is because the ones I've read have been so thoroughly disproven it amazes me that you even bother reading them yourself.

Neither of us have taken courses in geology. I however, have read books on the subject and have alot of professional experience in that field. You've done neither.

So, if you want to actually be taken seriously, perhaps you can FINALLY RESPOND to my points on geology without posting more links on other issues. Until you can explain how coral could exist under Ohio and be exposed in Ontario with a flood model, then lets have it. Until then, you've got no footing on this subject at all.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins