Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Asked You About Specific Problems With The Flood Model

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rich on June 29, 2002 13:55:49 UTC

I don't need to read those articles, mainly because they ignore the issues of how their is no physical evidence of a flood. You have ignored those questions I raised and continue to post more links from a group that is known for its lies.

YEC are huge in taking small things and trying to blow them out of proportion. If I wanted to, I could blitz you with thousands of pro-glacier websites. The evidence around us for an old-earth is overwhelming. I given you just a bit of that evidence, yet you just post more links. Until you maturely deal with what I've given you first, there is no reason to continue, mainly because that would indicate you having no willingness to actually discuss science.

And no, "I believe I have a reasonable grasp of what is happening, and I am trying to learn more."

No you don't! Any person who believes in the global flood doesn't. You know nothing of geology. You can't even find websites that do.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins