Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Changed Your Tune!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on June 29, 2002 04:06:24 UTC

"It is tiring and boring. You are doing nothing but trolling here and linking other people's "information". Get a degree or experience in some field and then we can talk on the levels of professionals. Until then, you are the student and don't forget that!"

Jeesh. Cool down. I never proclaimed to be an expert in any field. I am a student, I am still learning. No contest.

But do you really think I have to have a degree in the field I am arguing in? Completely ridicoulous! We may as well delete 90% of the posts in this forum if that is the requirement!!

"You evade all issues brought up by me and you don't even know a darn thing about geology, yet proclaim a global flood happened."

As I have said before, I am not expert in Geology, but I have given you numerous links which, for no reason given, you discredit without apperantly even reading! I have not seen this evidence you present, so I give you the information which others have gathered already. If you will not accept any evidences of mine, why are we arguing?

"You don't understand any of it, nor are you interested in trying to."

Sorry you think that. I believe I have a reasonable grasp of what is happening, and I am trying to learn more.

I'm not sure what happened to the 'old' Rich who said that insults and rudeness don't do anything. You seemed to have changed your view rather quickly. I guess I just bring out the worst in people. :)

KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins