Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Congratulations To All Atheists......

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Salman Habib on June 24, 2002 17:24:05 UTC

I would like to congratulate all those who do not believe in God (atheists). I congratulate all of you, congratulations...........
You know why?? If you look around us - he is a hindu because his father is a hindu. He is a christian because his father is a Christian. Some Muslims are Muslims because their fathers are Muslim. This person, though he may be coming from a religious background, he does not believe in false God which his parents attribute to. So he does not believe in God. I am congratulating him because he has accepted the first word of "Shahada" (Truth), the first part of islamic creed, "La Ilaha" meaning "There is no God". And remianing part is "But Allah which I will prove InshaAllah in my next post.
Again accept my congratulations for being 1/3 Muslim.......Congrats.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins