Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Three In One

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on June 24, 2002 04:54:25 UTC

Hi Harv,

If you search "ctmu" you'll probably find Chris Langan's website. Or search "megafoundation". He has written interesting stuff.

H: "Sum of histories, as I understand it, is related to Feynman's path integral formulation with the superposition of the probability amplitudes. I don't see any superposition of probability amplitudes in your example. Maybe I'm missing something."

I think probability amplitudes maybe are present in my example when you start looking at the possiblities of seeing the sum of histories from different perspectives. It would be about the probability density of finding a particular perspective when looking from some other perspective and trying to interpret a third perspective.

I don't mean "God" is ALL that exists; but that all that exists, exists through God.

I am not saying that there are strings say held together with glue; which would mean there are strings, and there is glue. I'm saying that there may be if you like, strings held together with glue, where there is an interdependence: the strings can only be strings when held together as something bigger than strings.

The glue and the glued stuff may need each other to be what they are; so Existence would be a relationship? A third entity, not the glue, nor the glued stuff; but projected by their relationship; might be said to exist.

"God is Three and God is One" comes to mind.

thanks,

dolphin

Actually it's interesting that quarks may be only quarks when they are combined into other things.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins