Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Not Irritated With You

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by A C Souza on June 20, 2002 18:00:24 UTC

Not at all, I don't know where you got the notion. Being a lover of subtleties I do appreciate your insightful writing, and I've said that many times.

Those forums are funny. Here we have almost 20,000 posts, but if you go back to the beginning you'll see people come and go but the rhetoric stays just the same. I do enjoy exchanging ideas with everyone here, but one can only talk about science and religion for so long (except for Harv, of course, who seems to be obsessed with the subject)

How about starting an open forum somewhere, perhaps even here if the webmaster agrees? I'd certainly enjoy it.

Cheers,

Aurino

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins