Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
OK

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on June 19, 2002 14:07:43 UTC

First of all I have to explain that I think consciousness is uncollapsed quantum waves. I actually suspect that this is universal and since everything is uncollapsed quantum waves almost all the time, then everything and consciousness are one and the same thing.

But humans, most humans, only detect consciousness from collapsed quantum waves in our brains.

So for example, if we think triangle, then the quantum waves corresponding to a triangle in our brain collapse into a visible triangle.

So the human visible consciousness comes from the collapse of waves that were invisible. Our visible, awake consciousness can operate as a classical computer. Our invisible consciousness can operate as a quantum computer, so it is more powerful but less accessible than the visible consciousness of our imagination.

Some data suggesting that the quantum brain computer exists is that occasionally when you encounter a difficult problem that you cannot solve by ordinary conscious thinking, the entire solution comes to you in a flash some time later after you have stopped thinking about it. Somehow the invisible aspect of your brain has solved that problem.

So there is a visible and an invisible aspect to human consciousness. (It may seem to be a strange definition to claim that consciousness can be invisible. I claim that it's the same consciousness that exists, but in different forms, just as electrons exist both as waves and particles, but not at the same time. The waves are invisible to us, but the particles are not.)

Now regarding dark matter. Dark matter is thought to possibly be constituted of a number of different particles that are invisible and undetectable. One of these, the axion, according to GUT theory could comprise all or most of dark matter. Axions are particles, but really waves, that precipitate out of space itself according to GUT theory. Therefore they are at rest with respect to space unless pumped by some external source. As such they are at absolute zero and have all the frictionless and quantum properties of superfluids or superconductors. The axions collectively are a superfluid that permeates our space over the entire galaxy. They couple to electrons and protons and neutrons because they have mass, albeit one millionth the mass of an electron. And they may also couple do to mathematical complexity, my hypothesis. Or they may couple via entanglement from when they first precipitate during they compactification of higher dimensionality- something like the EPR experiments.

Although they are very light, there are according to GUT 10 billion axions for every electron in the universe. That makes them some 10 times more massive than the visible universe. That is why they are thought to be a major component of dark matter.

Since they are a total superfluid, a Bose-Einstein condensate(BEC) that extends over and beyond our entire Milky Way, they are a frictionless background medium in which all visible processes are reflected in or copied in, a shadow universe. Shadow universes have been predicted in several theories. They are a macroscopic quantum medium in which quantum waves do not collapse without external pumping- like from brain waves.

So the visible and perhaps invisible consciousness of our human brain is also copied in that medium, the dark matter medium. It follows that if we can think in the physical brain (here I need a word that defines the visible and invisible consciousness of the human brian- one possibility is to call it the physical brian- even though axions are physical quantities as well) we can also think in its axion reflection. Well, I guess that really is another hypothesis- it does not necessarily follow.

I would prefer distinguish the natural brain from the supernatural brain, since axions are a superfluid. But the word supernatural has a charge and probably should be avoided. So for now the best we can do is to call one the physical brain or mind and the other the axion mind.

My guess is that you do your invisible thinking in the axion mind. That is where you exert your will and intention, using words to excite the physical mind. But it all could be happening in the physical mind with the axion mind being a passive player. Either way we connect to the invisible mind via emotions and will.

The data that suggests that it all happens in the axion mind is publication of human remote sensing by Stanford Research Institute. In these experiments, the human considered him or herself to be at the location where the sensing was taking place. So the thinking mind went with the axion mind to the remote location. That mind then had to remain connected to the physical mind in order to make the thinking visible.

So it is not that the axion medium is an information collecting medium- it is one par excellance though- it really is that dark matter is possibly at a minimum a shadow universe of the physical universe. The shadow universe may be active in several ways:
1. Conscious thinking could occur there, independent of the physical universe. Possibly all thinking originates there.
2. Everything that has ever happened in the physical universe could be stored there. Some religions make this claim.
3. Disembodied spirits could exist there
4. These spirits could communicate with humans, as a great number of people including myself have experienced.
5. Almost all the claims of all religions then become possibilities scientifically, albeit hypothetically, at this time; perhaps even miracles, though that is not even understood hypothetically at this time.

Surely you have more questions.

Thanks for the opportunity to express all this.

Regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins