Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Reply To Each Point

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on June 19, 2002 04:31:03 UTC

Hi Mike,

Thanks, I hope I am lucid.

1. "A can of worms"- I don't see much problem with that. At "the end of the world", all secrets shall be "shouted from the rooftops", will they not? (metaphorically speaking). It is time the little boy (using the metaphor from "The Emperor's New Clothes") said out loud what reality is- and the make-believe world of adult pretence and confusion came crashing down!

I discovered that human adults are lacking "spiritual clothing"; or rather; their spirits seem trapped in a confined space in the brain (instead of living through every cell of the body). Like the boy in the movie "The Sixth Sense"; I know how to see "dead people"; except these are the living dead; "they're everywhere" to quote the movie. Even more so than in the movie, they "don't realise they are dead" (in this case: living-dead).

This discovery is deadly serious (excuse the pun) and extremely grave (oh, another pun; but I mean it).

Be not afraid; why not discover the truth about human behaviour? A drama that may often happen: parents have baby. Baby is neglected, denied adequate skin contact with mother, exiled to a room of solitude. Baby grows up to be an adult who seeks mothering or closeness from another adult, subconsciously seeking to satisfy unfilled needs from infancy.
The adult then excludes a new generation baby from proper attention, so the cycle of confusion continues.

This cycle can be broken by better care of infants; so adults are less dependent and psychologically entangled, and more freely contracting, when they marry other adults.

2. I have heard that other animals do surprising things. Humans are different from other animals, one must be careful about making comparisons. I compared the mothering that Chimpanzees do, true; but ultimately humans recalling human infant behaviour is what is needed to establish what is natural for humans.
Scientifically one just observes animals behaviour while they are being observed, without dictating rights or wrongs. There is this whole question too about whether apparantly violent or deceptive behaviour by animals is ....wrong?

3. We agree on respecting children. There is a way of being alive that is no incredible that just seconds of it can seem to be worth years of ordinary "living death" life.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins