Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Keep Some Of Jisbond's ALLCAPS

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on June 19, 2002 00:36:35 UTC

My Dear Rich,
This post of yours is a waste of space too. You should e-mail your complaints and let the moderator decide what to do for him-self or her-self.

Most will agree that I post very few messages. I have tried very hard to post messages with substance.

Perhaps charging a small fee to the participants will close this matter. (It could be that some people are jealous that they are not getting enough attention...?) Hmm.

On another note:
Advertising is a good source of revenue and perhaps I shall advertise. We have to workout how e is to complete the transactions. How dose one sell a product and guarantee satisfaction to the customer and collect the money on the internet without the merchant revealing their physical address?

This I posted to share some informational questions that crossed my mind.

Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins