Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Shudder...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Greg Armel on December 3, 1999 00:30:03 UTC

bzrd: I feel it is neccessary to clarify my definition of evolution: hydrogen atoms to people. To suppose such a thing is not only counter-intuitive but defies the laws of nature. [I believe it was Louis Pastuer who put spontaneous generation back on the same shelf with alchemy][Frosty the Snowman and Pinnochio being to notable exceptions]The day is drawing near when the materialist world will fall like the house of cards that it is...

Greg: My Friend, Evolution wasn't just thought up to defy the Biblical view of Creation, it was discovered through observation of the Natural World, God's Creation. It is no more a house of cards then is the Reality of God Himself. It IS God's method of providing for Life in any and every conceivable myriad variety of environment ThroughouT the Universe. Spectral Analysis, God's Covenant in the Rainbow, shows us the Evolution of the Elemental Form from Hydrogen through Iron in the Stellar Furnace, and the Super Nova provides for all the rest of the Elemental Form. Organic Molecules provide for the Transition from the Elemental Form to Life. The Actual Transition from to Life is not yet perceived, but the Transition from Elemental to Organic is reproducible by experiment. Biological Evolution carries on from there. There is No Evidence that is contrary to the Theory of Evolution, or else the Theory would no longer be considered. That is the Scientific Method. You should try to get over the idea that it is God Or...and start to Understand that it IS God And...!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins