Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"that Sharia Thing."

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on June 15, 2002 22:45:12 UTC

In the name of Allah, The Most Compassionate, The Most Beneficent

You wrote:
"that Sharia thing."

My Reply:
You might be correct about not liking the sharia law. Remember the opposite is true in the west where the law is so corrupt it can be bought too.

Let us not fool ourselves! Law enforced by humans is as good as those who enforce the same Laws.

I have looked at the Sharia Laws. They are not much different to the laws in the west. The only difference seems to be exactly what I stated before. The corruption is in the enforcement part of it. Compassion and Beneficence (innocent until proven guilty): If either one is suppressed then the law is more likely to be of those susceptible and corruptible.

We should all prayer:
“May Allah forgive us all if we have wronged anyone under the pretext of justice in order to bring injustice deliberately!”

Best Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins