Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Oh Please.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on June 15, 2002 12:44:44 UTC

I wasn't accusing anyone of murder!!! I was simply stating that I believe abortion is the murdering of a baby. But it is not illegal, and I completely accept that legally, even though I think it is morally wrong. Now, do you understand what I am saying?

"You say it's just your opinion.
Thank you for being honest...you admit it's not a fact at all."

It is not a fact. In my mind, and many peoples minds, aborting a baby who would become a child is just as bad as killing a child itself. But the law does not hold this opinion up yet, and I am not imposing my belief on any women. Like I said, I'm not going to shoot a doctor or anything like that.

"Your way of talking is why we need attorneys"

Why does everyone keep saying stuff like this? I'm no expert on debating or slick talking, I'm not purposfully decieving anyone with my words.
I'm a 16 year old guy who likes to argue. And I really am 16, I can prove that.

KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins