Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Greetings Mark I Hope This Helps To Awaken The Young

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on June 10, 2002 06:09:30 UTC

My Dear Mark,
I hope you are well. I was off for a while too. I like to research and communicate findings too, yet I regret to say that a $35,000 (remaining balance on my mortgage at $1,050.00) per month is stopping me from performing my real duties.

Producing good results requires peace of mind and an undisturbed mind! No?

I hope to retire from tedious laborious & frivolous work entirely* (I find myself unwillingly running after tasks that generate more financial losses while seeking to earn a living making picture frames for the luxury of the ultra liberal bandits ranking themselves as amongst the educated and G_D fearing believers while planning to betray the very party they now belong to because they fear the worst at the next elections in this they neglect their duties and later cry aloud “Unfair! Unfair!” in order to drown the voice of the opposition when the formerly relentless and corrupt liberties or liberty takers shall be subdued by Allah The Finder Allah The Subduer Allah (without the use of hands) then gathered as evidence of liberal wrongs) committed while conspiring to mis-educate the young and deplete the population of the young majority while importing substitute low wage earning workers in order to justify economics verses the lives of the unborn labor force that if alive and barren will have added over 60,000,000 locals (English speaking Adam Units) to the work force (in place of vying to keep the melting pot as the melting pot they vied to make it a pot filled with sin and innocent blood shed for the sake of the right to chose when the same can not chose the day they shall die nor the day they shall be raised from the dead) while the same cloaked or hidden liberals (though their numbers are small) fuel the liberty to cry for freedom of choice while the same and their supporters forbid others to chose the right (of prayer and of orphanages that are not deliberately mis-managed for the miscreants extend the time of their funding and their jobs by neglecting their duties to the children and by permitting all sorts of wrongs now propagated most proudly yet still filthy reaching our young and robbing them of their innocence and useful education while preventing the now dwindling numbers of young and the increasingly growing, in numbers, feeble aged old upon whom the liberals depend for their votes thus the cycle is made corrupt by keeping with us the old and ridding our nations’ of the young the future and its hope. Now supporters of corrupt liberties call on the most unjust of creation to serve as the majority justice calling themselves supreme justices! Blaspheming the name of the only supreme judge Allah! By erroneously equating supremacy with corruption in this world and selling the concept as (septic) innovations in order to cheat death and increase their desire to shed more blood of the young or the aborted unborn because they lack faith and fear death while the old should embrace death because they were the ones preaching the shedding of blood for our sins to the young and now they tolerate and lobby for abortion and stem cell research and cloning, all of which are forbidden, and produce more harm than good because man is not the source of good. Prepared and gathered will be the miscreants who barter their souls while buying votes in order to hide their selfish persistence to live longer behind the veils of democracy (the same democracy which the same selfish old blame for the death of their own savior whom they call the crucified lamb of G_D. long before election time will come for rapid liberal liberties disposal [one might comment about the saying: “Give me liberty or give me death!” it has now become “We have liberty and we demand death” (death of the mind of the un-educated (air-heads) youngsters and the death of the unborn now proposed to be substituted by clones of the same greedy liberals never unwilling to place the life of the unborn over the convenience of being able to comfort and innovate ways of keeping with us the greedy old who would sell their own young in order to live and wait for the day of their fantasy in life hoping to be among the first to be cloned at the expense of the unborn and the tax payer imported while still young. The increased lobbying by the same liberal and selfish old is a grave miscalculation in that soon their clones (if the project is permitted to continue) will be servants of the same imported labor force. Please remember Allah The Watchful Allah The Appreciative Allah is nearer to the believers who believe in the right to Life than the believers own jugular vein(s)). *and concentrate on serving the public by invoking Allah-As-Salam Allah The Source Of Peace Allah to show the peace in Islam and not the suicidal imposters who would do harm and call themselves Muslims and then call themselves Shahid (witness) There is no other Shahid greater than Allah The Witness Allah First Allah Last ALLAH ASH-SHAHID ALLAH is the name of the only Allah Creator Allah!

The Imposters have named their children and taken upon themselves the most beautiful names of Allah thus blaspheming in words and in their misconduct promising pieces of heaven to otherwise innocent children who sacrifice themselves for the cowards hiding behind the women’s skirts and sending the children on suicide missions because the parents wish to have an excuse to indulge in their sexual lusts and thirst for blood to satisfy their corrupt and cheap thrills and costly battles in order that the imposter who would call himself a Muslim is not by way of conduct and also a Jew who would call himself a Jew and is not a Jew by way of their miss-conduct and even some Christians who would call themselves Christians and are not Christians by way of their miss-conduct by their twisted saying that the land Israel is promised to one and not to the other. Allah Lord of Majesty and Bounty Allah Able Allah able and free handed and good [NOT RESTRICTED BY GEOGRAPHY TO SUBDUE GATHER THE HERATAGE BELONGING TO THE SAME SUPREM INHERITOR ALLAH FIRST ALLAH LAST ALLAH]

True sacrifice is the sacrifice of bearing the burdens of life on this TEMPORAL HELL - while remembering Allah the Self Subsisting Allah –

Yet beautified is the life of this world to the slanderers amassing wealth, enjoining the wrong forbidding the right; Mis-educating and abusing male and female children then aborting the young and sometimes children outside of the mothers’ womb and pleading not guilty, in the presence of their Earthly Lords, on the charge of murder. The sufferings of the imposters we clearly see restrained by Allah The Fount Of Mercy Allah The Restrainer Allah The Opener of the time of the second shout; where and when we can only hope for a warning for it is bound to be expedited by our Creator and not by the Innovation(s) of the creation(s) nor by the hands of Unit(s) of Adam(s) because all reconcilable Adam Units refuse to self destruct and this by the mercy and generosity of Allah the same all seeing Allah The Aware Allah The All knowing Protecting Friend Allah The Bestower Allah The Everlastingly Able and The Everlasting Acceptor Of Repentance Allah The All Forgiving Allah The same Able the same Expediting Expediter of Perpetual yet Temporal Respite delaying the ends of time(s) and time line(s) without any difficulty; unaffected by our blasphemies and hatred of one another’s wrongs while erroneously blaming the carrier of the wrong and not the wrong itself. Clearly marked are those enjoining the right and forbid the wrong for they shall be summoned to right every neglected wrong.

Allah The All Knowing Allah The Aware Allah The Reckoner Allah The Delayer Allah delays the expediting of the second shout by the Strength of the Most Strong Most Just Judge the same Allah The Truth Allah The Fashioner Allah The Patient Allah.

Less painful it is for the inhabitants who prayer for heaven on earth. Do we not daily ask Allah to bestow upon us on earth as it is in heaven? Heaven was made possible on some parts of the earth and we became negligent and fell asleep with wide open eyes.

Best Wishes,
(Jisbond)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins