Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Human Brain Has Randomizing Pause-time

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 9, 2002 04:49:50 UTC

sorm crow:

" consider man nothing than a complex animal, and I think the evidence speaks for itself."

But storm crow does not know whereof he speaks,
and it is a miracle he has arrived at this day so pleased with his knowledge without appreciating the electrical brain advantage

size and complexity of our brains slow impulse time and enable more reflective pauses which make us more responsible for our actions than animals.
Whether they have souls does not bother me...for the related issues of transiting through various forms of eternal time make this rather an oddly constructed and primitive meandering question...
Let them have souls ! Okay !
But they are not required to file income tax returns. That's where I draw the line for sure!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins