Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Anonymous Rich Is An Opportunist !

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 8, 2002 04:56:57 UTC

Rich wrote:
"What happened between you and Washington?

This seems to be a catalyst of yours."

A "catalyst of yours" ... did you take any courses in geopsychology? Psychogeology?
What are you talking about? How did it come to seem that? You are really out on a limb here, Mr. Science...or should I say "Jr. Science."

Apologies to our nation's dignity if any problem should arise from the fact that
my picture as a nine year old looks amazingly like Washington's picture on the dollar bill except that, while my coloring is much the same as his was, the dollar bill is green and white. He was a couple of inches taller and had a more impressive beak.

What happened between you and Washington, Rich?
Anything?

You mentioned only a few days ago that history is your passion.
Why don't you just go back and read my old posts on this forum. That way you can fall under my spell like everyone else on this forum! :)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins