Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Go Right On Believing That

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 7, 2002 22:04:09 UTC

"it would seem more consonant with God's wisdom and providence to think that He could and did create a world of secondary natures that could and did do His will. In other words, that He created a world which developed in the way in which he intended without His continually having make adjustments."

The guy who implies I'm a troll especially liked the quote above. I think these both reveal his level of comprehension pretty well.

"God's wisdom and providence" are revealed in pretty damn small measure in the 160 million year age of the dinosaurs, and in the "age" of those posters who follow my statements with DNFTT.

Anyone who thinks 160 million years of dinosaurs
shows good management will only be in the way of improving management in our time.
Learn that you are ignorant. Then you will be able to communicate with me. Double meaning intended.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins