Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Any Situation Can Get Out Of Hand...that's Why Lockups Exist

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 7, 2002 20:20:04 UTC

However, I won't give a blanket endorsement to
who is locked up and who is not.
There are some folks who have a tendency to misunderstand or misconstrue what you or I might say. Although most of these just tune us out and forget we exist, some of them will be oppressive with their authority, while some of them will be
tempermental and act irresponsibly, impulsively.

You seem to be saying all that occurs is just
and as it should be occurring. I
am saying we must keep discussing each situation..even if sometimes we begin with a disagreement. You and I probably agree that if the causes and factors in a situation were truly and deeply comprehended by two parties, they would be well on their way to agreeing on mutually beneficial processes for optimizing a future.

Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins