Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Agree With All That I Can Understand

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on June 6, 2002 14:08:13 UTC

But some of that post, like the truth being ahead of the untruth, is beyond my understanding.

You see I only came to understand how much god controls my life when I stopped trying to control it myself. After that I could in hindsight understand the reason for everything that happened. I suspect that nature can be controlled in the same way, but using a minimalist principle like min energy expenditure or min interference.

That why it takes millions of years to create diverse forms of life. But then god has forever to make it happen.

With great respect,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins