Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sigh.... Hypocrit.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on June 6, 2002 03:26:04 UTC

"What makes you think your God operates with the same mind as a human being. Oh... I forgot... the bible told you so."

As usual the evo doesn't know what he is talking about. HE ISN'T LIKE A HUMAN. HE DOESN'T OPERATE ON THE SAME LEVEL AS WE DO!!! Nor does it say so in the bible, in fact it says the exact OPPOSITE!!!

"I think us "Evilutionists""

Why do you call your self evil? Your just misguided not evil. I have never called somebody evil based on their belief in evolution.

"Why is it that "fundies" insist on bringing God down to our level, to our mental capabilities? It baffles me. If there is a God (which I believe there is, more of a binding force in my opinion), what makes anyone believe that it is human-like in its decision making process? It is ridiculous. If God is human-like, he can give me a ring and tell me all about heaven and hell, angels and demons, and the everlasting peace salvation brings."

WOW!!! Talk about being Hypocritical.

You: Why are you bringing God down to our level? You can't do that. It baffles me.

You: If God wants to tell me about him self he can give me a ring and tell me all about heaven and hell, angels and demons, and the everlasting peace salvation brings.

Why do you blame creationist for bring God down to our level when clearly you want him to come down to yours to explain himself to you? Comon you can't be this hypocritical. Talk about bring God down to human level.

You: God if your human like you had better come down to my level so that you can explain yourself to me.

"I think us "Evilutionists" must be a bit more modest"
Please.

God Bless.
-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins