Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: My Faith Lies In Evolution... I Was A Horrible Physics Student, Though I'm Learning :o)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Beelzebub X on November 26, 1999 17:09:22 UTC

: I don't know where or how this fits into the scope of this discussion but I would like to mention a couple of things. Sometimes we have to step out of our logical, analytical minds. By looking at the world, universe you really got to put an effort out to think that it just evolved. : If God created everything then he also created the physical laws, and is not subject to them. : : There is a beetle call the bombarbier. It mixes 3 chemicals within its body, two of which explode upon contact with each other. The third neutralizes the other two. But as these 3 chemicals are propelled out a tube in the rear of the bettle then the third chemical dissipates in the air leaving the remaining two chemicals to explode. : It is impossible for this creature to have evolved. Just one persons beliefs.

Beelzebub: Hmmm...when we would step out of our logical, analytical minds then we would get lost in esoteric and superstition! God's universe is absolute logical and everything can be counted back to its origin!

(It's impossible for the bombardier to have evolved? Why?)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins