Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: My Faith Lies In Evolution... I Was A Horrible Physics Student, Though I'm Learning :o)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tön on November 26, 1999 15:09:42 UTC

I beleive the creator created the rules of evolution. It is hard for us to fanthom that the things that behold and surround us could be left to chance. But if chance is an integral part of design then is our true definition of "chance"? The inexplicable? We try to use the logic of understanding in a limited sense and assume that this reality is true to all just because we can grasp it. I'll admit that the "accidental" is hard to swallow. I believe in te mystery of the universe and that everything that abides and contradict it's rules. If the creator intervenes in the design process in every level, hey that's cool, but I think the beauty of his handy work is how uses a method of trail and error, chaos, and chance to create a vast amount things. I still believe in evolution as a process of design.

Tön

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins