Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Off The Wall

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Les on October 21, 1998 02:57:12 UTC

In the beginning was the "Word." That's as wave particle as you can get.

When you guys can figure that out you'll comprehend the concept.

Too busy on papers in my true area, media. Or, I'd pin this concept down for you guys.

: : Les, it's not hard for me to say that this theory of yours would get a great deal of laughs from almost any scientist. Molecular field disruption mathmatically calibrated on a different dimension for time travel (and angels)? I'd like to know how you plan to pinpoint these molecules (and atoms, electrons, etc) given the wave-particle duality of matter (ie momentum vs position). I'd like to know how you translate from "disruption" into physical form....in a different time no less. I'd like to know where and how you'd store the information of all those locations...the storage capacity and computations needed is far beyond all the computers on earth put together (just read Physics of Star Trek by Lawrence Krauss).

: "Open up you minds" you say. This sort of theory is WHY science is so skeptical. There are many more time-travel theories out there, many of which are just as absurb, but a few stand with a skant bit of merit. But the point is to keep it realistic, within the realm of possibility.

: And just how this relates to your spirituality... well, that sort of leap may not be so hard for you.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins