Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: My Faith Lies In Evolution... I Was A Horrible Physics Student, Though I'm Learning :o)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Greg Armel on November 24, 1999 20:25:05 UTC

tenacious: It is possible that abiogenesis be wrong, while evolution is simultaneously correct.

Greg: It is unlikely that the creation of Life from organic molecules is wrong since this allows for the Creation of Life that suits whatever enviromental conditions exist from the same base material, which is in fact another indication of intelligent design.

If Nature alone were responsible, it would tend to require a recurrence of the same conditions which were successful the first time, rather then start out with a means of providing for every conceivable circumstance.

Nature could not have foreseen a design that would suit every environmental condition throughout the universe, yet that is the Nature of Life derived from organic molecules.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins