Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What Article???

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on June 3, 2002 15:04:17 UTC

"What the article says is that the speed of light was one millionth (0.0001%) faster in light that is 12 billion years old."

Huhh? Did you ignore my entire post? Did you miss my qoute: "The speed of light was ten billion times faster at time zero!"

How can you say that and ignore this quote?

"It cannot even account for old light that is being emitted by stars in our own galaxy."

You have a point here. Even if I'm right about the center of the universe thing, it you can't have light that is more than 6,000 light years away. This either means that there is an unkown properity to light, highly possible or God created it in mid path. Also Highly Possible considering he made everything else fully developed why couldn't he make light mid transite?

- Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins