Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not One Of You...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aaron Viviano on June 2, 2002 04:42:37 UTC

Yes He does make mistakes. NAME ONE PERSON WHO DOESN'T. The funny thing about the proofs site is that it says that he is saying this or that when the are basing it on his old material. Look at the start page. He has just released DVDs fully updated. In his old material is from before 2000. So I hope to get these and see what his new stuff is. Let me repeat this: HE CAN MAKE MISTAKES. SOMETIMES HE IS WRONG, but he is just like the rest of the scientific community. In a way that many of you have said "They are constantly updating there theories." Well so does Kent.

Also he says just because you can attack some of them doesn't mean that you have "destroyed" the rest. The web site claims to "destroy" 35 of his ideas, which is preety good exept when he has a few hundred of them.

I'm going to have to wait on the download way to big for my connection speed.

Sorry if I'm a bit spicy tonight, but most people who dislike Kent Hovind do it just because they can. I've seen to much of it to just let it slide.

-Aaron

I need sleep.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins