Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Sorry You Called Me An Idiot...one Of Us Has To Be Honest

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 2, 2002 01:24:17 UTC

but since you're still mad (as a hatter)

...You seem to always construe my statements any way where the words could leak to where I didn't cover the whole subject and then...tada! Scott the know-all corrects me!
But I know problems are not local in various important sense. Ecological Footprint concept came out by the mid-90s at least.
What I addressed in citing Garrett Hardin's point that problems are local IS VALID.
But you can construe it to imply I am dumb and you are smart.
What you were saying was "We are doing this" and "We are doing that." I was not doing those things. I have my own little problems. Like gangsta takeover of the state so it is becoming incompetent.
I do get sick of your always biting my ankle.
Your choice of Darwinpoodle as a name must run deep.

Sorry the words cannot always preempt a way for Scott to try to score another quarterback sack. But I'm just a watercarrier so you're out of bounds.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins