Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If They Are Wrong, We Can Still Be Wrong Too

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 2, 2002 01:10:57 UTC

Hi Richard,
You wrote:
"Recently, last week Mr. Kent Hovind had a debate with Dr. Massimo Pigliucci."

In April 1997, Dr. Pigliucci rebutted one of my posts to a site on population biology.
I respect his technical understanding of biology. I think he didn't read my whole short post and jumped right to a conclusion.
Even if evolutionists are right about longterm biology and creationists are wrong, evolutionists might miss a point...that something has caused a big upswing in the power of information in the past 2 .5 millenia or so. Harnassing that power will affect everyone. Evolutionists haven't offered a really good theology and definitely natural selection is not a life philosophy.
Thanks for bringing this in.
Sorry I talk too much.
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins