Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Probably Don't Like The FDA Either, Ronnie

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on June 1, 2002 05:35:43 UTC

According to a Food and Drug Administration summary cited in a report I wrote, in a typical year's review of research submitted to them, what they found was approximately written as follows:
"frequent inaccuracies, misrepresentations, and outright fraud by the bucketful."
Maybe you think altruism keeps folks honest, like the correspondents playing here in your sandbox.

That kid's not so bad, even in the unlikely event he's an evolutionist pretending to be a fundamentalist. Your interpretation of evolution is still groping toward a distant light of integrated life philosophy. I salute your attempt, but your hoity toity tone is no better than any of the other idiots who misapplied evolution in the past 140 years. If you had read my posts, you'd know what is going on. Your pop sociology isn't that hot. You might have a high measured IQ but
I have here a new book on the human genome which suggests by inference that there is an optimum IQ range, above which most folks are like likely to exhibit various types of idiocy...and I've seen a lot of it here.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins