Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Good Idea

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on May 31, 2002 18:14:07 UTC

Yesterday the "biologist" wrote:
"We will pay the price for our collective arrogance when nature pays us back and wakes us up from our "independent" lifestyle from her (mother nature).

Today, the "biologist" wrote:
"I am not giving nature human qualities, if that is what you are implying."

Response: No, Scott. I was not implying. You said it. You seem to be aware that such metaphors are rubbish. There is very little natural justice and you seem plenty aware of that.
Lying, destruction and evil of all kinds do not necessarily bring nature's wrath on the actual perpetrators but instead on anyone who happens to be there. And by your behavior, you seem plenty aware there is no natural justice for lying, misrepresenting and general mayhem.

I was kidding about being a robot.
Your agreement that I am a robot probably is innocent enough. But I choose to take offense based on your over-all record of correspondence with me because after all, you have insulted me over 4,000 times by your own count.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins