Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Thunderstruck That You Can't Get This

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mario Dovalina on May 30, 2002 17:28:03 UTC

I'm trying hard not to get frustrated, here. This is simple logic. Let me try again:

1) God designed the universe

2) God designed all living things in the universe

3) God knows ahead of time what actions each living thing will take

4) God rewards or punishes them based on those actions

Now, if God designed us, he also designed our faults. Before we were even created, God knew whether or not we would go to heaven or hell. No matter WHAT we do, we cannot escape this destiny. Like Scott said, if in the future God knows that I will kill someone or rob a bank, how can I avoid doing that? I HAVE to, since it is in my personal future. If you disagree, tell me how you could avoid it. And since God designed my personal future, he set me up to kill or steal, and inevitably go to hell.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins