Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Is God An Alien? Naw!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 29, 2002 00:39:27 UTC

"Can you absolutely prove or disprove that intelligent alien life-forms came to earth at some point in history and seeded it with living organisms (unevolved or already evolved)?"

Well, unevolved yes, but evolved, well........that really is my belief. If you get what I mean, God is not an alien, but he did place 'evolved' humans and animals and plants on this planet. But as to aliens, I guess I can not prove they did not place us here evolved.

"Can you prove or disprove that a single protocell was not carried via asteroid or comet to the early earth?"

Yes, because that means macroevolution would have to take place. And disproving macroevolution is happing now.

"Do you know the difference between a joke and a true statement? It seems obvious, but for you the difference may be unattainable."

Usually I pick up on a joke, but for some reason you seemed serious. Sorry, I don't know why. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins