Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ummmm.....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Scott Abernathy on May 28, 2002 21:31:29 UTC

Do you exist, Mike?

Do you feel superior to everyone in life or just the people in this forum? Interesting thought - Have you ever considered the possibility that the people who didn't give you a chance, in terms of your profession, just think your an Language Removed. I mean seriously, c'mon. Instead of blaming the world for all your woes, is it possible that you just don't cut the mustard as a human being - just a thought. You are a smart guy, but I don't think you have a lot of people skills. You are so guarded in this forum, and you never let anyone in on your true feelings. That is called humanity, Mike. Do you possess any of these traits? Human traits? I hope I am wrong, but you come off as a cold, bitter man. All your jokes are quiet and reserved as if emotion is something that is foreign to you. Sure you have wit and sarcasm down, but what about emotion?

Loosen up a bit and maybe the "network" will give you another shot. Show them that the tight assed Mike Pearson is a thing of the pass, and the new Mike is a people person. For Christ's sake man, take the cob out of your Language Removed and lighten up Francis.

These are not insults, just observations made while being in the forum. I know how you love to count insults and rude comments (once again showing how stuffy and pompous you are).

Scott

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins