Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Secular Cosmology

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Beelzebub X on November 18, 1999 18:11:28 UTC

: If one looks past the high sounding words and convoluted reasoning of the Big Bang theory, you will find spontaneous generation of matter and gas molecules pushing themselves into clouds; both contrary to fundamental physical laws. Has anyone witnessed gas molecules compressing themselves or matter coming into existence out of nothing?

Beelzebub: Matter coming into existence out of nothing??? I am a follower of that theory!!! I think matter is nothing but „nothing“...a special form of „nothing“...highly compressed nothing! The universe is „usually“ a big, endless nothing, but nothing is perfect even the „nothing“! That’s why the universe (the nothing) is contaminated by dirt (matter). Funny? Hmmmmmm...I cannot imagine that an absolute vacuum can exist, that’s like an absolute black hole, both is absolute impossible! The invert pressure into an absolute vacuum must be endless, surely great enough to create a counterweight (matter)! Conclusions: Matter is compressed vacuum („frozen“ vacuum or „foamed“ vacuum). Matter was created because of the „vacuum pressure“. Matter and pressure balance each other out. Matter appears and disappears continuously.

That theory is "beautiful" it can explain the gravity and ignores the big bang!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins