Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Not Most Creationists :)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on May 26, 2002 18:30:44 UTC

A least not the ones you seem to encounter.

"When I asked you why someone would just hand over this information if they knew it, you did not answer the question specifically as I asked...do you agree?"

Yes and no. I did answer it as good as I could. After all, what good is this forum if no one will tell their viewpoint?

"You employed a debating tactic..."

Cool. I didn't even realize it. I'm never had debating lessons or anything.

"Your point of view probably is shared by some, and so is mine, but numbers do not prove this kind of truth, unless an accurate science of the physical universe is established by a conventional political campaign with all the Lying arts that are practiced in those."

Numbers never prove truth in my mind. So what if many scientist think evolution is true? Many learned people in medevil times thought flies were made in meat. They were wrong.

"If you can give a suitable reply to this note which pleases me greatly on a scientific or humanitarian level and does not raise my hackles, then I will tell you my best guess about what was there before the beginning of conventional time as non-creationist science usually discusses it."

Well, I hope this is a suitable reply. I'm not sure what you are looking for, but lets hope that was it. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins