Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Reconciliation Between Religion And Science

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Andrea Johnson/">Andrea Johnson on November 18, 1999 05:53:43 UTC

I do not beleive completly in the Big Bang theory. In the 17 years of my life that I have lived on this earth, I have been taught that there is a God. I have read and learned to beleive this. Just because there were no "computers" does not mean that there is no god. People survived for hundreds of years without the knowledge that we have today. Computers have advanced our technology farther, but have also made people on this earth lazy as hell. They no longer rely on themselves to do work as to they rely solely on technology. It is completly possibly for someone to have known all of the information that you have stated above as just common knowledge. No one has lived long enough to tell ME otherwise. Until I have HOCK HARD PROOF that there is and never was a God, I will continue to completly erase anything that anyone else has told me about my God never having existed.

I, too, would like to hear your comments on what I have just replies to. I do not mean to offend you in any way and I am just realying on my 16 year old body to tell me information.

Please, do write back.

Thank you for your time,

Andrea Johnson

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins